It seems so long ago that we started talking about going to Disneyland with Bennett.
We always said that we would not be one of those parents with a toddler at Disneyland because they would not remember it and it seemed like a big hassle.
Well we could not wait to share this special place with our son so we threw caution to the wind and did it anyway, and we are glad that we did.
I really could ramble on about all the different rides he likes and things we did but nobody has time to read all of that so I will illustrate with pictures.
 |
| The first character that Bennett met at Disneyland was Pluto. He loved him! |
 |
| Steve's sister Tami and her daughter Ana joined us in St. George, rode down to Anaheim with us and shared our hotel room with us! |
 |
| The first place we headed once we got into the park was to go on the Winnie the Pooh ride and meet the characters there. Bennett who was earlier throwing a fit and now hopped up on red vines love meeting his friends in real life. He also discovered bubble guns in line and we knew we were in trouble. |
 |
| Here we are on the Jungle Cruise, or the "Jingle Cruise" as they are calling it during the holidays. |
 |
| Many naps in the park. |
 |
| Yeah Tea Cups, we rode this ride a few times, Bennett like to get thrown around. |
 |
| The line was not long at the Silhouette place so we stopped and got Bennett's done. When daddy asked him who it was in the picture he said "Jesus". That was a big laugh for all that were in the shop. |
 |
| Yes we put a leash on him. It gave him a little freedom and since he did not like to hold hands that much it saved our lives. |
 |
Paul and Bonnie made the trip out to see us, we had so much fun with them.
Here we are waiting for the Pixar parade, Bennett just loved the bubbles.
|
 |
| A little blurry but here we all are. |
 |
| Taking the Monorail to Downtown Disney for dinner. |
 |
| At the Rain Forest cafe for dinner. |
 |
| Finding Nemo and more bubbles |
 |
| Dole Whips!!! |
 |
| Bennett loves trolleys |
 |
Got to hang with daddy since the rest of us were on Radiator Springs Racers.
|
 |
| Bubbles!!! |
 |
Monster as he calls him, what fun pictures.
 |
| Bennett and his new best friend taking a walk. |
|
 |
| Dumbo |
 |
We met up with some friends from Cali that happened to be there are the same time. Its funny because the last time they went to Disneyland we were there to and that was not planned either.
It was so fun to see Carrie and Bryson and their cute son Cole.
|
 |
| Ana became a Jedi to protect us all from the dark side. |
Santa!!!!! I know him.
We met Santa twice, Bennett did not know what to do. but he was not screaming his head off so it was an improvement over last year. At least he got a candy cane.
Being at Disneyland as they start the holiday season was really fun and put us in the Christmas spirit.
We hope you all have a great holiday!
2 comments:
Oh! How I loved the pictures, especially the ones from Disneyland. I thought of Smitty. He loved that place so much (and Hawaii). He was like a little kid when we went there(Twice and once to DisneyWorld). He would be absolutetly thrilled to see Bennett there.
The pics are so cute of him and how much older he is looking now. He still looks like you, Stephen but I am beginning to see you, Debbie in him now too. Very interesting! Wonder what this next little Walter kid will look like, be it boy or girl. Hey, Debbie, why not have twins----Two of Bennett. I hope the baby is "cooking" okay. Cindy is going to find out what she is having on Dec.3oth. I sincerely pray that it is a girl. After 4 boys, she deserves a little girl.
I finally callled your Dad the other day. Then he called me back to come have dinner and something at the church but I had to turn him down. By evening I am so tired I don't go out. Besides,with this GERDS(acid feflux) that I have, I have to eat heavier at noon and VERY light in the evening. I feel so BAD refusing him. I just hope he understands. In those pictures He and Bonnie look so good. He sounded good over the phone too. They are so fortunate in the way that they can do and go. Its great!!! By the way, he told me that Katie is expecting again. You never told me. Guess you all will be having them about the same time,Huh?
Got to go. My "Darby" wants his dinner. Love You all a whole bunch!!!! GGJo
you have a couple of pics that would have been great Christmas card photos, (i.e.: Bennett and Winnie / Bennett and Mickey / family with Santa... thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment