![]() |
| Christmas morning. Santa brought many things for us all! |
| Bennett opening his stocking |
| Opening his wooden tow truck |
| Opening a book from Mimi and Grandpa Linn |
| "He tastes good. He can stay." |
| Another toy!!! Bennett got so many toys this year! Santa and grandparents were very good to him this year! |
| Giant Mr. Potato Head with a ton of pieces! Now we have millions of Potato Head pieces!!! |
| Bennett and Daddy stockings. Don't know why we don't have Mommy's... |
| Bennett helping open one of Mommy's gifts |
| Grandpa and Grandma Bonnie came for breakfast and we opened their gift when they came. |
| Bennett got his first train set! Grandpa helped to assemble it. |

2 comments:
So cute!!! You guys are the best record keepers ever! Kudos to you. Meant to Skype today and time got away. Maybe tomorrow?
Love,
Mom
LOVED the pictures. He is so CUTE. Boy, he knew what those gifts were all about. Your Dad and Bonnie look great. Got a kick out of your Dad: so jovial with Bennett. AND Katie---so nice to see a picture of her. God, I miss all of you guys living across the street and I as I type this , in my mind, I see you all running in and out of the house. A very big BOO! HOO! Lov to all Jo
Post a Comment