Sunday, December 16, 2012

Temple Square

Our yearly tradition to go to Temple Square as a family was so fun this year!!!
$1.00 parking at City Creek for 2 hours!  (Thanks Dad!)
The lights looked awesome as always!  It was snowing just a little and was not too cold so it was a wonderful night!
Mommy and Bennett at the visitors center
Watching the Nativity story outside
Our little family
The whole bunch of us!  It is so fun having Dad and Bonnie out here for Christmas!
And of course, dinner at Chili's!  Thanks everyone who came!  It is so nice to have such a great tradition and really gets us in the real mindset of what Christmas really is.
It was so interesting watching the nativity story as I was watching Bennett watch it.  What a blessing family is!  We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures you have been sending. My, but that little boy is changing so fast. I, especially, like the picture of Bennett in his stroller at Temple Sq. He'll probably be talking a blue streak before I see him again. Does he talk much now? Anyway he is just the cutest guy ever.

Do you all get together Xmas eve or Xmas day? I know how you always enjoy everyone being together. Yep, the word is "Family". We will all be together Xmas eve. Going to my daughters house Xmas day.

Have a Merry Merry Christmas and a great New Year. Tell Everyone I send my love. Love you all, Jo