Here are a few projects I have been working on for the babies room. Once we get everything put together we will post a video of the room.
| This lamp started as a clear glass lamp with a brass base (that I got at DI for $4.00) that I painted brown. I also found a lamp shade for $1.00 that was pretty damaged. |
| I cut the fabric circles on my cricut and added the nail head trim. I think it turned out cute! |
| I got the dogs paw prints quite a while ago but found this cute silhouette and painted the canvas. They will hang on the wall next to each other. |
![]() |
| I found these at Restoration Hardware and loved them but not the price tag! $319.00 plus shipping! |
| So I made my own! I spent a total of $12.00 for the canvas! I love them! |

8 comments:
Dear Debbie & Steve,
I love all the adorable, creative things you're making for my great grandson's room. Can't wait to see the finished product! All the SPOTS reminds me of Ellery's pony that she insisted be named, SPOTS. I think your rendition of the Alphabet blocks are MUCH cuter than the original. GOOD JOB!
Yesterday, Thursday the 28th, Terri, Eric, Jenna, Hallie and Jenna's friend, Erica from New Orleans were here all afternoon. Erica is Jenna's Facebook friend. They've been corresponding for at least a year. The Barton's picked her up at the airport on Sat. Jenna has been introducing the gospel, gradually, to her for some time. She's a very sweet girl. She's the same age as Jenna. They have a lot of the same interests in common, such as art. The Barton's have invited her to stay with them for the next two weeks. She's absolutely amazed at the mountains! She's the oldest of nine children and has always been home schooled. I think living with the Barton's will be quite an education for her!
I just sent an email to Katie. Hope she gets it OKAY. She was just bursting with missionary zeal in her letter. I pray she'll stay safe!
Love you guys!
grandma/great grandma
Holy hannah, you are crafty. I love everything you've made! It's so much more personal to have done it yourself, rather than spending over $400 for something professional. :)
I love all the pictures you have been sending. Your two furry babies are so cute. Boy, that one toy has sure taken a beating. Good thing to warn baby about his toys. Going to be interesting for you guys to watch what happens between human baby and furry babies.
Can't beleive how "the cousins"have grown. Goodness! Baby is going to be their play thing. HA
It has been cool here this summer, for us. Hard to beleive. The poor people in the midwest and even in the east (talking to my sister-in-law in Mass.------they have had some high temps there too) How has it been there?
No news here. Don't do much! My new house guest does keep me kinda busy. I did tell you about my rescue dog, didn't I? His name is Darby and he is a toy poodle.(10&1/2 yrs old------ole' man) I think Smitty sent him to me. I always told him if he went before me, I was going to replace him with a dog. He sleeps with me. Only weighs 6lbs. I tell people I have a man in my bed again. I love the reaction. ( I'm so bad).
Take care. Love ya,Jo
I LOVE these projects that you have been working on. You've become quite crafty. Great Job.
Oh my gosh!!! Wanna decorate my future house?? SO CUTE!
-Katie Linn
I definitely like your ABC pictures better than the originals that you found. They are more colorful. Love the things you are doing!
-Kara
Your little boy is going to have one stylin' crib. So cute, I love all your projects! Can't wait to see the finished room.
Cute stuff!
Post a Comment