"Disney's World of Color" premiered early in June and we wanted to see the show before our Annual Passes expire in August. We had purchased a meal plan with a Fast Pass included and waited for about an hour for the show to begin.
The show did not disappoint. It was truly amazing! In the words of Debbie, "It freaked my freak." The magic of Disney has done it again! It was worth the drive to Southern California just to see that show. We also attended a little of "Glow Fest," which is pretty much a Rave on the streets of Hollywood in California Adventure.
Here is some video we took of the "World of Color."
Here is the end of the"World of Color."
Here is a cute picture of Debbie as we were leaving the show. If you want more information about "World of Color" click here to go to our Disney Blog.
Story Time!!!I was waiting for Debbie who was in the rest room on our first day and saw this guy walk by. I thought "I know that guy!" I thought for a moment and when Debbie came out of the bathroom I told her I saw the guy who played Jimmy on the TV show "The Practice." His name is Michael Badalucco (and if he has Google Alerts set up... Hi!)
If any of you know my wife, she started walking fast in the direction I told her that he was walking.
We caught up and I pointed him out to her. She recognized him and we debated if we should say something. He was with his kids, eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and we didn't want to be the annoying fans.
Debbie thought it would be good to take a picture of her doing something to get him in the shot... Here is that picture.
He is in the green shirt to the right of the picture. After I took the picture I went up and asked him if he was in "The Practice" to which he responded "yes." I told him that I really enjoyed his show and thought he did great work. I didn't want to bug him any more. He seemed very happy of that.
Anyways, it was pretty funny. Here are some more shots of our trip. Captions are not necessary.
We did all the normal Disneyland things but we had to see "Captain EO" which has returned for a while. It was pretty awesome!
As always, we had a wonderful trip. It is the best spending quality time with together. We play hard and make the most of our time together.
As always, we had a wonderful trip. It is the best spending quality time with together. We play hard and make the most of our time together.

3 comments:
I have one word for you:
J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y
That looks like such a fun trip! And the World of Color looks freaking amazing!! I am glad you guys had a great time!!
P.S. Where is the picture of the guy you thought was Michael Jackson???
Loved your Hollywood story. Made me laugh! Can't wait to go.
Post a Comment