9. In-N-Out has come to town.
8. As if Debbie hadn’t lost enough weight, she decided she could live without her gallbladder.
7. Celebrated our 4th Anniversary by doing absolutely nothing special.
6. No puppy urgent care visits.
5. Felt “Wicked” in Salt Lake with family.
4. Traveled to Disneyland with family.
3. Trip up the California coast via Highway 1.
2. We have become big-time bloggers:
http://walterpeople.blogspot.com/ and http://walterparks.blogspot.com/
1. Thanksgiving with Stephen’s entire family.
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!
Love Always,
Stephen, Debbie, Maggie, and Lucy Walter


5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too!
Hope you have a great one...
Melissa
I have yet to experience In & Out but I hear it's a good one.
And I, for one, definitely enjoy your blogs!
I really enjoyed your great blog! It looks like you have an awesome family! Merry Christmas!
Great family photo
For the record, I loved the Christmas card. Seriously LOVED it. Thanks!
Post a Comment