Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Neighbor Gifts

Stephen and I decided that this year's neighbor gifts would be something for when Christmas is over and to help them welcome the New Year!
So I put together these packages complete for a fun New Year's Eve!  Each has 2010 glasses, confetti poppers, noise makers and a bottle of sparkling cider. 
We thought this would be a great way to celebrate the holiday season without giving another plate of cookies!
I had a very good time making them!  Hope they like them!

6 comments:

janae said...

If they're don't like them, they're nuts! I want one!!

Barb said...

That is a GREAT neighbor gift. Wish I lived next door, so I would receive one of these - all we ever get is cookies. :) Really GOOD idea. I will have to STEAL, (I mean borrow), this one and use it myself. Happy Holidays -

Sierra and Ryan said...

Officially the COOLEST neighbor gift EVER! I am super jealous that we aren't in your neighbhorhood!!

Jessica said...

Are either of the houses next door for sale?

Kristi said...

I wish you were my neighbor, how creative! You ALL looked great in your Christmas card picture, but especially Debbie!!!

Katie C said...

What's the matter with a plate of cookies??!!?? =)

Cool gift!