It has been over a year since we had been and so much had changed! We loved the new Toy Story ride along with all the classics.
Since we were not able to go for Debbie's birthday and we probably won't be able to go for my birthday, we celebrated on this trip!
We have never been huge character freaks, but we did see these guys and had to grab some pictures!
We met a friend there who hooked us up with cheap season passes so we hopefully will be making a few more trips back the "The Happiest Place on Earth."
Thanks Dad! We had such a blast and we really needed the vacation! We came back exhausted and sore but we were so grateful for the opportunity! You are the best!
4 comments:
as usual, I am left behind to work...looks like you had fun...
Oh so jealous! Looks lie you had a blast! I need to take Ryan there---ASAP!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I so hate you guys.
You know what I mean. ;)
Can you spell J.E.A.L.O.U.S??? I've got to get back to that place someday soon...
Melissa
Post a Comment