Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Dream Has Come True

Tonight we ate dinner here...

We can't wait to eat dinner here...


That's right! In-N-Out in OREM!

We can now live in Utah forever!

8 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (To living forever in Utah, I mean.) So glad you're finally getting one of those burger joints...you know, the ones where you wait in line 1/2hour for your food!! I guess it's worth the wait - Congratulations!

Tami said...

Will you please take Eliah the FIRST day? He is determined, and you guys might be enthusiastic enough to take him. I mean we're all excited, but the first day?! That's going to be unreal!!! Think about it. :)

Barb said...

You really need to get bigger and better dreams...

Heidi said...

Never heard of Chadder's. Where is In-&-Out being built in Orem? Everyone keeps raving about it, usually crazy people from California. I ate there once in Vegas but can't remember it. Obviously not that memorable.

Anonymous said...

It is on University Parkway in the same shopping center as Burlington and Sears Outlet... IT IS WONDERFUL, even for us crazy Californians! People out here think it is ok... you just have to grow up with it I guess! Kinda like going to the Malt Shop or something like that! :)

Ashley said...

WOW!!! That is amazing! Now I'll only have to go as far as Utah to get In-N-Out!!!

Jessica said...

We are right there with you. We ate at Chadders and was told it was exactly like in-n-out. I guess that person hasnt' been to in-n-out lately. We are excited to have them come to Utah and we said the same thing about moving back to Cali.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the your comment on Bruno. Ughh that was a tough one, even knowing it was coming the last few months. At the vet, Kris and I were talking about you and Debbie being as close as you are with your dogs and Maggie (how tough it is losing your best pet friend.) So anyways, we NEED to hang out. It has been way to long. I have been wanting to go see the Louws as well. We should all meet up for dinner or something.