Debbie and I went to Lagoon on Saturday for the day. I had not been for a very long time and Debbie had never been. Here are some shots from the day! We forgot we had the camera a few times so we didn't get very many shots. We had a very fun day but it was very hot in the afternoon.

Check this picture out! Isn't my wife hot?!
3 comments:
We passed Lagoon on Friday night and I was thinking about how it has been ages since I've been there. I don't think my old body can take rollercoasters any more, though. You guys are buff. :)
ps. we're back in town. For heaven knows how long (until Sam gets a stable, high-paying job :) - we'll have to get together some time!
Looks like you guys had a great time - and yes, Debbie is looking absolutely fabulous! Can't wait to see you...
Melissa
Looks like you had a great time. Dave and I go every year in August, (his company has a Lagoon day). It's a fun time to just get away and be a kid for a day.
Post a Comment