Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend of Hair

This past weekend was filled with hair drama. Debbie decided she wanted to darken her hair and accidentally turned it green. From green it turned orange then to yellow and then red! 6 applications later, we decided that red would be the color of her hair! Since she works at a salon she ran over today to get a cut to make it look like she had done it all on purpose. Here is the result! When you live with a cosmetologist anything is possible! Isn't my wife hot??



9 comments:

janae said...

It did not turn GREEN. Oh, that is so ... awful/hilarious/shocking ... holy cow. You should have taken pictures of every color along the way. :) But red looks good, especially with the eyebrows (did you dye them too? they look awesome). I wouldn't have guessed it was all a mistake!

Tami said...

Looks really nice!

Ashley said...

I LOVE your haircut!!! It looks great, the color too! Not like an accident at all!

Barb said...

I Love the color, it matches your eyebrows and looks very natural. And the cut looks very good.

kaytriplets said...

Now, I've never even seen Debbie in person, only pictures, but I think this new "do" looks GREAT! I LOVE the cute cut and LOVE LOVE the color! I can't believe that this wasn't originally done on purpose?! I have to say though, I too have had all of the "color" accidents when I thought how easy it looked to be a stylist! I now know that Cosmotology is truly a gift that now everyone has! Debbie has the gift! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

The Stephens Family said...

Love the hair Debbie! So sassy - and I think red is definitely your color!
Melissa

Kristi said...

You would never know it was all of those colors before! It turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! You are all so sweet!

Jen said...

Wow! It really does look great. I like the color,