Debbie made cupcakes for both of us to take to work. After she finished, everyone got dressed in their best green outfit to take a picture! Yes, Maggie is wearing a Frankenstein head, but that is all we had! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Does anyone know what this holiday is all about? I have no clue...
5 comments:
You know what? It never crossed my mind what St. Patrick's Day is all about. Like never in my life. Wow. So you got me thinking, and I ended up wasting all this time looking up 'St. Patrick' and 'St. Patrick's Day' on Wikipedia. Very interesting. They have some pretty good explanations. St. Patrick apparently lived from c. 390 - 460. Who knew he was that old??
And why was I NOT invited to part in these cupcakes???? hmmm... Everyone gets cupcakes but me.... Boy those cupcakes, sure do look good!!
The cupcakes look delicious & I'm impressed with Maggie's outfit!!
Did you have any green pineapple rings?
Stephen,
Too cool for the PPM reunions now? That is o.k. I missed it as well. So next year for the color festival, we need to come down early and hang out before the big rush of students show up. You know what, we have not talked for a while- I'm going to call. JR
Post a Comment