Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who Wore It Better?

















We figured that we would have our own election. Vote for who wore the pumpkin costume the best. Don't let any of our previous stories spin your decision! Maggie is the top picture and Lucy is the bottom picture. Vote on the left side! Happy voting!

4 comments:

Tami said...

You know I'm partial to Maggie! (Sorry, Lucy! You're still awesome, but Maggie's awesomer.)

Sierra and Ryan said...

I couldn't choose. I closed my eyes and put my finger on one--they are both just so darn cute! ((I wanted to be a honest voter...haha :) ))

The Stephens Family said...

So, I say Maggie is a cuter dog, but they both look like dorks dressed up as pumpkins! You guys are hilarious!
Love Ya,
Melissa

Amy said...

Hey Stephen-
Like your blog, thanks for sending me the site. Sorry it's been so long since we've been in contact. My wife and I finally set up a blog, actually 2 because we have one just for adoption. I need your address too to send you a Holiday card. Keep in touch man.
Drew Stewart
dastewart.blogspot.com
adoptionwishes.blogspot.com