Can I just say I have the best wife ever! She is such a wonderful person! She gets up with me every day and helps me get ready for work. She makes my lunch and works so hard around our house. She is the greatest with our extended families and gets along with everyone! I am so lucky to have her in my life. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is the very best and I am the luckiest husband ever!!! I love you Debbie! XOXO
3 comments:
Sam has never once posted on my blog. I think you need to give him hints to do something like this. ;)
I agree that Debbie is wonderful. She is full of life and is thoughtful and caring about other people. She is smart and loves the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love Debbie too!
Post a Comment