We decided that since Bennett is obsessed with his Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal we would throw him a Winnie the Pooh Themed party. We I mean Debbie tried to keep it simple but it got a little out of control.
Here is the sign that we made for the front door.
You cant tell but the banner over the garage says Happy Birthday, we reused some stuff from his 1st birthday party.
The cake which I was most nervous about came out great. It was a yellow cake with an Oreo cookie filling and vanilla frosting. (Excuse the ugly serving tray)
Here is some of the food from the party
I love my cousins!
Here is the video of Bennett (mommy) blowing out his candle. Bennett had decided that he was going to be obsessed with Cheetos and steal them from the table all night. When we got everyone together to sing to him he had a pretty full mouth and so to spare the cake mommy blew out the candles.
He loves his duck bath toy, since Maggie has eaten most of his bath toys I think this one will survive.
Thank you Nelson family for the toy.
He love Elmo and his books from Mimi and Grandpa Linn
Thank you Stokes family for the fun books, Bennett asks to read them every night.
Bennett loves his Daniel Tiger and trolley
Grandpa and Bonnie Walter gave Bennett a basketball hoop but it was missing a piece and we did not get it put together in time.
A big thank you to all the people that helped make this day special for us and all the people that we love that sent messages and gifts that could not be at the celebration, we love and miss you all!

5 comments:
So cute!! Debbie is so talented! Happy Birthday Bennett!
Wow!!!! You are so creative!!!! I love everything you did for. The party :). Wish we could have been there.....
Love,
Mom
Happy belated birthday, Bennett! We love you all!!
Melissa
I am so going to have to hire Debbie to do the planning for my next party - very crafty lady!! NEAT party, lucky boy.
You did a great job Debbie, as always very creative and cute! Hey at least you didn't have to bake quite as much as last year. I'm glad it went well and that Bennett loves his bath toy. Way to save the cake too. Such a disgusting tradition to those of us that are germaphobes. hahaSorry I had to miss it, but I'm glad Jamal could stop by and see his best friend.
Post a Comment