Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Silly Bennett

Bennett started this tonight.  He shakes his head, sticks his tongue out like a snake and rubs his hands back and forth!  We think he was discovering that he could do multiple things at once with his body.  He was making us laugh so hard.  It truly made us grateful for technology and being able to grab our phones and start recording.
His laugh is so dang cute!  It was so nice to catch him saying "Dada" and "Mama".  We would squeeze him if it wasn't harmful!
Helping mommy make a big mess!
Bundled up and ready for a walk!
*Remember for those that get this in email you will want to click here to go to the blog.

4 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

I just LOVE those videos and photos of Bennett. He is super cute! I can hardly wait to see him and you both when we come to cold Utah.

Love,
Dad (Richard)

Stephen and Debbie said...

He is SO ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see him. Oh, F.Y.I. Your grandmother is always telling your dad what a great mom you are! You have to realize what a compliment that is, coming from someone with strong opinions who speaks her mind! I totally agree with her!

Love you! !

Mom (Mimi)

HayMadSam said...

Oh he is SO cute!

Lindsey Forman said...

Okay those videos are SOOO cute! I love his little tongue!