I checked your blog this morning. There was the little bugger at work, "helping his Mom". You sure aren't very appreciative Debbie. He is going to be an enterior decorator(lol). To me from the back he looks just like you, Steve; long and skinny and very white. You guys got your selves quite a boy. Love, Jo (I pulled up your blog before I checked my email) Love, Jo
Oh man, I remember that phase all too well. I'm going to have to redecorate my entire house to keep my stuff safe!! He's darling. And so resourceful! :)
4 comments:
What an adorable busy boy he is!!! At least we know he has an active mind'
Love you!
Mom
I checked your blog this morning. There was the little bugger at work, "helping his Mom". You sure aren't very appreciative Debbie. He is going to be an enterior decorator(lol). To me from the back he looks just like you, Steve; long and skinny and very white. You guys got your selves quite a boy. Love, Jo (I pulled up your blog before I checked my email)
Love,
Jo
Oh man, I remember that phase all too well. I'm going to have to redecorate my entire house to keep my stuff safe!! He's darling. And so resourceful! :)
Haha that is too cute!! It makes me ALMOST want a child already!
Post a Comment