Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mushy Foods

In early March Aunt Katie gave Bennett his first mashed banana!  This was his first fruit!

As you can see he really liked it!!!

This is how he looks almost every night.  He loves his fruits... not so much his rice cereal.

What a happy boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the adorable pictures! Way TOO CUTE!!
Grandma Dixie

Anonymous said...

He is a happy boy because he has a geart Mommy and Daddy plus such a terrific family beyond. Love Always and Big hugs and Kisses to one and all, Love, Jo

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! The tie is perfect. He looks so happy and bald. I can't wait to see him and hold him and hear his laughs. Oh,and I can't wait to see you both as well. But I won't try to hold you.

Love, Grandpa Linn

Brooke Wentzel Stephens said...

I LOVE his expressions.