Thursday, March 1, 2012

Comparison

Baby Debbie
Baby Stephen
Baby Bennett
THOUGHTS???

7 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Ummmm...you're all SUPER CUTE!!
Melissa

Sierra and Ryan said...

I really think he is a perfect combination of both! I can see qualities from each of you!

janae said...

I'm not as judicious as the other commentors. While I could make a case for Bennett looking like Debbie, I'll admit straight up that at first glance, Bennett is the spitting image of Stephen.

Jessica said...

He looks like Debbie, but with Stephen's ears. TOTALLY!

HayMadSam said...

So when I see Bennett I can totally see Stephen... however... after seeing the picture of Debbie... Bennett looks a ton like her as a baby. I guess that means that he is a good cross between the two of you!

Anonymous said...

No wonder he is such an adorable child after looking at his Mom &Dads' baby pictures. I ask two people you all don't know who Bennett favors from the pics. I got two different answers. At this juncture I would say he favors you both with a slight more leaning towards his Dad. They change so much over time.

By the way Debbie you were so darn cute and Stephen I don't ever remember you looking so angelic? Ha Love you all, Jo

Barb said...

He's his father's son