As Cindy said, after seeing him on Facebook. "Aunt Jo, he is the cutest boy". I, went just now ,on your blog and looked at all his pictures. He truly is a darling, cute baby. Has a "personality" shown thru yet? Can't wait to hold him. Did you get my BD card,Debbie?
I loved most of all the pictures of Grandpa feeding him ice cream. Oh! What faces. You said your Dad and Bonnie bought a house up there. Will they be moving there in the near furture? I know your Dad was born in Orhem. Where did they buy; close to where you and Katy are?
I must go and take care of things in the house. I know you would ask---How are you,Jo? Well, I'm okay under the circumstances. Could be worse. Love to you all and the furry kids too, GG Jo and "Mister Darby" (I do think I told you about adopting a rescue toy poodle-----best thing I have done since marrying Smitty.) I tell everyone I now have a man in my bed again. HA! I love the reaction. Yes, he sleeps with me in his own little bed(on the bed). No he does not snore. Ha!
5 comments:
Debbie, Stephen and Bennett,
I'm just eating up all the adorable pics of your terrific family! Thanks for sending them!!!!
Love you guys!
Grandma/great grandma
Cute boy and cute blog! It looks like you guys are enjoying parenthood. He is a doll.
As Cindy said, after seeing him on Facebook. "Aunt Jo, he is the cutest boy". I, went just now ,on your blog and looked at all his pictures. He truly is a darling, cute baby. Has a "personality" shown thru yet? Can't wait to hold him. Did you get my BD card,Debbie?
I loved most of all the pictures of Grandpa feeding him ice cream. Oh! What faces. You said your Dad and Bonnie bought a house up there. Will they be moving there in the near furture? I know your Dad was born in Orhem. Where did they buy; close to where you and Katy are?
I must go and take care of things in the house. I know you would ask---How are you,Jo? Well, I'm okay under the circumstances. Could be worse. Love to you all and the furry kids too, GG Jo and "Mister Darby" (I do think I told you about adopting a rescue toy poodle-----best thing I have done since marrying Smitty.) I tell everyone I now have a man in my bed again. HA! I love the reaction. Yes, he sleeps with me in his own little bed(on the bed). No he does not snore. Ha!
Love, Love, Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.
I love that hat! SO cute!
Post a Comment