It was a beautiful day. We had a very nice Sister Missionary who took us on a very quick tour.
We are so grateful that we don't have to travel like the pioneers had to travel! It only took us 4 hours to drive to St. George when it took them a couple of days.
5 comments:
LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT TO THE BLOG.
Looks like you 2 had a fun time. I've always wanted to stop at Cove Fort and check it out, but just never took the time - guess I will have to. Great pics.
Fine. I'll do it. We've driven past Cove Fort for years (my fam in socal, sam's in ... noraz?) and I've always entertained the idea of stopping, but we're gonna do it this time, dang it. Maybe over Thanksgiving. It actually looks pretty fascinating!
ps. so now that we're living in utah - double date?
YES! We would love to meet up with you guys! We are going to be back in California (DIsneyland and Sacramento) over the next week, but we really would like to see you guys! :)
Love the Halloween picture. My favorite holiday. So Cute! Hope you had fun in Disneyland. We are leaving on Tuesday.
So fun! Hey I never got your guys email to send you thu cute pics of you guys wuth Merik- He is growing so fast! Today he weighed in at 9.6! I love your pictures- you guys know how to party!
Post a Comment