All I can say is.. It's about DARN TIME you finally took a day off work and posted to your blog.!!! Isn't it wonderful to feel the sunshine on your face these past few days? :) Love your ring Debbie.
Is it just me, or do you think the weather should be late spring (you know, 70's) from January-June, summer from July-August, and early fall (again, 70's) from September-November? We'd reserve December for snow and stuff, otherwise, I want ward weather. Period.
4 comments:
I CAN'T wait!!!!
All I can say is.. It's about DARN TIME you finally took a day off work and posted to your blog.!!! Isn't it wonderful to feel the sunshine on your face these past few days? :) Love your ring Debbie.
Is it just me, or do you think the weather should be late spring (you know, 70's) from January-June, summer from July-August, and early fall (again, 70's) from September-November? We'd reserve December for snow and stuff, otherwise, I want ward weather. Period.
That looks like a whole lot of winter to me. It's not coming soon enough!
Post a Comment